Automatic Voltage Regulator (DBW-1kVA, 5kVA, 10kVA)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DBW
- Phase: Single Phase
- Usage: DBW
- Size: Medium
- Power Source: Linear Regulated Power Supply
- Brand: EAST
- Specification: CE, ISO9001-2008, SGS, RoHS etc
- Current Type: AC
- Frequency Characteristics: Power Frequency
- Frequency: Industrial Frequency
- Iron Core Shape: EI
- Application Range: Industrial and Mining Enterprises
- Trademark: Modern
- Origin: China
Voltage regulation problems account for more than 90% of the power quality problems seen at most sites. The MODERN Voltage Stabilizers provide protection against mains power sags, surges and brownouts. It is ideal for geographical regions that are subject to inconsistencies in the mains supply, such as Africa, Asia and certain parts of Europe.
Each stabilizer has a wide input voltage tolerance, and has been designed to provide the ultimate reliability in hostile environments, where the quality of the mains supply cannot be guaranteed.
· Extremely wide voltage regulation range
· Maintenance free roller type carbon brush
· Individual regulation with unique small dimension
· Maximum capacity up to 5000KVA
· High Mean time Between Failure(MTBF)
· Reliable and quiet servo motors
· Wheels mounted for easy installation
· Start up delay to prevent over current inrush
· Isolation transformer on request
· Indoor or outdoor version on request
BROADCAST: Regulation for broadcast transmitter sites and studios.
COMMERCIAL: High-rise building, elevator control, large A/C chillers, lighting, and other sensitive critical systems.
INDUSTRIAL: Industrial automation, process control, CNC, factory robotics, heavy load machinery.
MEDICAL: X-ray, CT scanner, MRI system, Radiation therapy machine, other medical imaging equipments.
TELECOM: Mobile base stations, exchanges stations, control centers and transmission relay stations, .
Models & Dimensions
We reserve the right to change specifications without notice due to continual improvements