- Model NO.: SGB-130KVA
- Phase: Three
- Cooling Method: Dry-type Transformer
- Certification: ISO9001-2000
- Frequency Characteristics: Low Frequency
- Brand: Modern
- Insulation Class: H
- Trademark: Modern
- Specification: CE, ISO 9001-2008, RoHS, SGS etc
- Application: Power, Electronic, Instrument, Lighting, Rectifier
- Core: Core-type Transformer
- Winding Type: Separated Winding Transformer
- Usage: Rectifier Transformer, Combined Transformer, Power Transformer, Distribution Transformer
- Shape of Core: EI
- Material: Copper
- Efficiency: >97% on Full Load
- Transport Package: Wodeen Packing
- Origin: China
Features and benefits:
1.High level of isolation
2.High quality neutral-ground bond
3.High level of common-mode noise rejection
4.Conversion from Delta to Wye or the other way around
5.Easy to change voltage taps
6.Custom design for specific system
1.Integrated in power conditioner at input or output
2.Any system requires isolation and shielding
Typical application in power conditioner:
A.Isolation transformer(Delta/Wye) connected at input terminal:
1.If there is serious 3 rd harmonic and distortion in main supply, these disturbances can be reduced.
2.By Delta/Wye connection, producing new neutral line in output.Then prevent normal operation from poor condition of mains neutral.
3.The current wave distortion as 3 rd harmonic by non-linear load is isolated and without contaminating main supply.
B.Isolation transformer Wye/Delta connection at output terminal:
1.Current wave distortion by non-linear load is isolated and reduced.The contamination to main supply and stabilizer can be reduced and improved.
2.The current wave distortion effects the correction of output voltage sampling.But the signal at the primary of isolation transformer reflects the regular wave and the power conditioner may operate exactly.
3.If there is unbalance load, the power conditioner can run regularly.